VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria describes all the important terms and conditions which are required to be fulfilled by candidates to become eligible for attempting the exam and filling the application form. This is a important part of the admission process under which every aspirant is required to go. Before filling the application form, candidates are supposed to read all the terms carefully since otherwise their form is liable to be rejected on the grounds of ineligibility. Here we bring to you all the important conditions which must be read thoroughly by the candidates to become eligible. To avail more information about VITEEE 2014 Exam visit official website.
- It is necessary that the candidate must be a residential or a non-residential Indian citizen.
- For becoming eligible, he must have scored a least of 60% minimum aggregate in qualifying examination, which can be class XII or equivalent exam from a state or central recognized education board, in PCM or PCB
- The percentage of minimum marks is 50% for SC, ST, J&K, North Eastern states candidates.
- The date of birth of the candidate must be on or after 1 July 1992.
- The list of qualifying exam in which candidate must have passed or appearing in 2014 is given here:
- Class XII exam
- Intermediate or Two year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board or University
- HSC Examination of Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- General Certificate Education examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level